Course Price - $85.00 Per Student
- Length of Certification is 2 years.
- Online Course is four (4) hours long
- Certifications issued at the end of class
- Class is LIVE in-pool instruction
- Students will get wet
- Course is combined with Basic CPR.
- Students receive a water safety certification and a separate CPR certification, each good for two years.
- Minimum class size of ten (10).
- Call to schedule class, or use our chat line for instant course support.
Course Description -
Learning Objectives of Water Emergency Training Today: This class teaches individuals how to recognize, prevent and respond to emergencies in, on or around the water. This course is a combination course. Water Emergency Training is provided in-pool along with poolside rescue CPR. This course requires students to get wet.
- Describe risks associated with an aquatic environment or activities.
- Prevention of water related accidents such as drowning or head, neck and spinal injuries.
- Describe how to prevent, recognize and respond to emergencies in, on and around water.
- Recognize the importance of water safety training.
- Describe appropriate safety practices and rules that should be in place and enforced at home pools.
- Explain steps to take to remain safe in aquatic environments, including oceans, lakes, rivers and waterparks.
- Learn how to perform reaching, throwing or wading assists.
- Describe steps for preventing overexposure to the sun.
- Describe how to prevent recreational water illnesses (RWIs)
This Course is Approved For:
- Day Care Providers
- Baby Sitters
- Pre-School Workers
- Teachers Assistants
- Parents/ Grandparents
- Foster Parents
Additional Course Offerings:
2405 South Stockton Street, Lodi, CA 95240
1 (888) 619-8880