Course Price - $65.00 Per Student
- Schedule your skills check first and then we’ll email you access to the online portion.
- Be sure to complete the online portion before you arrive for your skills check.
- Online Course is four (4) hours long + a 30 min In-class skills-check.
- Length of Certification is 2 years.
- Certification is issued at the end of the in-class skills check.
- EMSA Pediatric First Aid and CPR Stickers included.
- Skills check is at MABPRO in Lodi California.
EMSA Pediatric CPR/AED & First Aid: This course combines Adult, Child, and Infant CPR & AED training with Pediatric First Aid training. Students finish confident in their ability to respond to adult & pediatric emergencies.
This is a Blended Learning Course. Students first schedule their skills check appointment and then complete the online portion before they arrive. The online portion will be sent once the appointment is scheduled.
A laminated EMSA CPR/AED & First Aid certificate with both EMSA stickers will be awarded upon completion of the in-class skills check.
MABPRO is an expert in occupational first aid and CPR training. Guidelines that detail how responders should perform vital first aid and basic life support techniques are updated periodically based on medical research, and MABPRO is an active participant in this development.
Not all first aid courses are the same. Many don’t offer the comprehensive training needed to meet OSHA First Aid Standard 29 CFR 1910.151. MABPRO training meets this standard, as well as the latest CPR and first aid guidelines, and can be customized to meet the specific needs of your industry.
For any questions please open our live chat!
Additional Course Offerings:
2405 South Stockton Street, Lodi, CA 95240
1 (888) 619-8880