MED 1 - Blended Learning Edition:
Community First Aid & CPR/AED
Course Price - $40.00 Per Student
Class Detail -
- Cost of Class is $40.00
- Length of Class is 4 hours – 2 hours Online + 2 Hours Classroom
- Length of Certification is 2 years
- OSHA, DSS, DDS, CMS, & Joint Commission Approved.
- Certification issued at the end of the class
Course Description -
MED 1 – Community CPR/AED & First Aid – This is MABPRO’s main CPR course. This course combines CPR & AED training with First Aid training resulting in a student that is confident in their ability to respond to basic emergencies. This training is hosted weekly. If your organization wishes to schedule a separate date for training we are flexible and here to help!
This is the Blended Learning Edition of Community First Aid & CPR/AED. The first part of the course is completed online. After successful completion of the online course the student is emailed a certificate. Once the online course is completed the student would then call (888) 619-8880 to schedule the second section of the course to complete a skills manikin test at a MABPRO Training Center.
Get CPR & First Aid Certified:
Technical Requirements -
- PC or MAC with internet access.
- Smart Phone, iPad, or Tablet with Internet Access
2405 South Stockton Street, Lodi, CA 95240
1 (888) 619-8880