M1 MAB - Blended Learning Edition:
M1 MAB - Workplace Violence Prevention & De-escalation Course (DSS)
Course Price - $50.00 Per Student
Class Detail -
- Cost of Class is $50.00
- Length of Class is 6 hours – 4 hours Online + 2 Hours Classroom
- Class includes M1 MAB Safe Evasion Course
- Length of Certification is 1 year (2 years for DSS-Care Providers)
- Four (4) Continuing Education Credits Provided (BRNs, DDS, and DSS Authorized CEU Vendor)
- OSHA, DSS, DDS, CMS, & Joint Commission Approved.
- Certification issued at the end of the class
Course Description -
Management of Assaultive Behavior (MAB) is designed for individuals working within healthcare or care provider field. Attendees will receive their certification at the end of the course.This course focuses on devloping the strengths of the professional responder to help prevent and de-escalate potential violence in the workplace. This ia two part course. After successful completion of the online element, student are required to attend a classroom session of the M1 MAB Safe Evasions course at the nearest MAB Training Center or MAB Training Event.
This is MABPRO’s main Course brought to you LIVE via an online webinar. This webinar is held on MABPRO’s website and all students are sent a code to sign up along with easy to follow instructions in written and video format. If you are an employer and wish to use this Web-based course to train your employees we can provide you with keycodes for your employees and as access to an employee dashboard on our website for you to track progress and certificates.
Our live and interactive webinars encourage class participation and students are able to ask questions during the course verbally as well as through the live chat. Our instructors will follow the same agenda as our in-person workshops. Each interactive webinar attendee will receive a certificate of completion via email with 6 CEUs awarded from the Board of Registered Nursing (BRN) and the Department of Social Services (DSS).
MABPRO is proud to be the industry leader and creator of the MAB program and response concepts. When you seek MAB certification, seek the trademarked original MAB – Seek MABPRO!
Get MAB Certified:
Technical Requirements -
- PC or MAC with internet access.
- Video Camera
- Working Microphone
- Smart Phone, iPad, or Tablet with Internet Access
Physical Requirements -
- Students must be able to practice and demonstrate M1 mAB Safe Evasion Manuevers.
2405 South Stockton Street, Lodi, CA 95240
1 (888) 619-8880