M1 MAB - Webinar Edition:
M1 MAB - Workplace Violence Prevention & De-escalation Course
Course Price - Per Student
Class Detail -
- Train via webinar with an instructor
- Length of Class is 4 hours
- Class includes M1 MAB Safe Evasion Course
- Length of Certification is 1 year (2 years for DSS-Care Providers)
- Four (4) Continuing Education Credits Provided (BRNs, DDS, and DSS Authorized CEU Vendor)
- OSHA, DSS, DDS, CMS, & Joint Commission Approved.
- Certifications issued at the end of class
Course Description -
This is MABPRO’s main course brought to you via LIVE instructor lead webinar. This webinar is held on MABPRO’s website.
Our live and interactive webinars encourage class participation and students are able to ask questions during the course verbally as well as through the live chat. Our instructors will follow the same agenda as our in-person workshops. Each interactive webinar attendee will receive a certificate of completion via email with 4 CEUs awarded from the Board of Registered Nursing (BRN) and the Department of Social Services (DSS).
MABPRO is proud to be the industry leader and creator of the MAB program and response concepts. When you seek MAB certification, seek the trademarked original MAB – Seek MABPRO!
Get MAB Certified:
Train from a PC, phone, or tablet!
2405 South Stockton Street, Lodi, CA 95240
1 (888) 619-8880