Course Price - $15.00 Per Student
- Length of Certification is 2 years.
- Online Course is 30 minutes.
- Certifications issued at the end of class
- Class is 100% Online Edition.
Course Description -
Learning Objectives of Water Safety Today: This class teaches individuals how to recognize, prevent and respond to emergencies in, on or around the water.
- Describe risks associated with an aquatic environment or activities.
- Prevention of water related accidents such as drowning or head, neck and spinal injuries.
- Describe how to prevent, recognize and respond to emergencies in, on and around water.
- Recognize the importance of water safety training.
- Describe appropriate safety practices and rules that should be in place and enforced at home pools.
- Explain steps to take to remain safe in aquatic environments, including oceans, lakes, rivers and waterparks.
- Learn how to perform reaching, throwing or wading assists.
- Describe steps for preventing overexposure to the sun.
- Describe how to prevent recreational water illnesses (RWIs)
This Course is Approved For:
- Day Care Providers
- Baby Sitters
- Pre-School Workers
- Teachers Assistants
- Parents/ Grandparents
- Foster Parents
Additional Course Offerings:
2405 South Stockton Street, Lodi, CA 95240
1 (888) 619-8880