Price of Course is $85.00 Per Student
- Direct Care Staff – Length of Certification is 2 years.
- Medical Professionals – Length of Certification is 1 Year
- This Course is offered in a Blended Learning Format
- M1 and M2 Certifications are prerequisites.
- Step One: Complete 100% Online M1 MAB Basic and the M2 MAB Safe Evasion Online Combo Course
- M2 required/ separate purchase
- 4 CEUs issued for M2
- Step Two: Purchase the M3 Clinical MAB Course
- Complete the 100% Online M3 Safety Briefing (Included)
- Safety Brief Certification
- 2 CEUs issued for M3 Safety Brief
- Step Three: Contact MABPRO and Schedule your In-Class Physical Training Session
- Length is four hours
- 4 CEUs Issued for M3 MAB.
- Immediate Certifications Issued
Course Description -
Management of Assaultive Behavior (MAB) is the trademarked original course that has been the industry leader for over 25 years. Keeping workplaces safe across the United States!
If your organization wishes to schedule a separate date for the In-Class Edition of this course we are flexible and here to help. Contact us instantly with our LIVE Chat option to the lower right of this screen and will help you meet your training needs!
M3 Clinical MAB – Restraint and Seclusion course is for individuals who are part of a Crisis Response Team, Security Professionals, Emergency Room Responders, Behavioral Health Workers, Law Enforcement, or where controlling an aggressive person or situation is defined within their job description.
M3 Clinical MAB is open to all organizations wishing to send employees through the training required to effectively establish a CRT Team. This training is essential to help response team members to be prepared for dealing with physical intervention within their facilities.
This course is Comprehensive Workplace Violence Prevention Training with Evasion Maneuvers and is fully compliant with all California State SB-1299, AB-508, California Health and Safety Codes; 1257.7 and 1257.8, OSHA 8 CCR 3342, as well as all other State and Federal laws required to meet compliance for a mandatory workplace violence prevention program.
This Course is Approved For:
- General Public
- Behavioral Health Workers
- Nurses/ Doctors
- LVN/ CNAs
- Care Providers
- Direct Support Providers
- Group Home Staff
- Day Program Staff
- Social Workers
- Security Personnel
- Law Enforcement
Topics Covered Include:
- M3 MAB Safety Brief
- Restraints & Seclusion Laws and Regulations
- Proxemic Intervention Strategies
- Inherent Risk Zones
- Defining Imminent Danger to Self and Others
- Securing the Patient
- Safe Escort Position
- Lowering the Patient
- Two Person Assist
- Three Person Assist
- Four Person Assist
- Five Person Assist
- SIBS Position
- CRT Communication
- The Walk Back
- Follow up
Additional Course Offerings:
2405 South Stockton Street, Lodi, CA 95240
1 (888) 619-8880