MABPRO offers stress free and business friendly Live Scan fingerprinting services. Located in Central California, we offer the lowest roll fees with our walk in “no appointment needed” process. We offer the most accurate, secure, and expeditious Live Scan fingerprinting services. Accredited with 100% CJIS Security Compliance by the FBI CJIS Security Auditors. Your personal data is always fully encrypted.
Starting the Process…
Understanding how fingerprints are made…
Prepare for your Fingerprint Appointment…
- If long sleeves are in season, wear a shirt with loose sleeves that are easy to pull back from your wrists.
- Avoid wearing dangly bracelets or too many rings on your fingers.
- To help the operator get the best prints, experts recommend you drink plenty of water the day before so you’re fully hydrated.
- It’s also wise for you to apply lotion to dry hands a day before your appointment.
- Hands that have been immersed in water tend to swell and may give substandard prints. For this reason, avoid activities like swimming or washing dishes the day of your fingerprint session.
- Don’t wash your hands or use sanitizer or lotion directly before your appointment either.
Help the Fingerprint Operator…
Handle Glitches With your Prints…
- Elderly people often have faint prints due to thinning skin.
- Masons, and others who do heavy work with their hands, wear their fingerprints down over time.
- Injuries, burns, or skin conditions often make fingerprints impossible to see.
2405 South Stockton Street, Lodi, CA 95240
1 (888) 619-8880