Preventative Measure: MABPRO SAFE Evasion Course
MABPRO’s Safe Evasion Course has been developed from over 30 years of crisis response work in the community. This is a physical maneuvers course that provides strong personal self defense techniques that can be used for a wide range of ages and sizes. Each Maneuver is designed to capitalize on the MABPRO Physical Response Principles.
MABPRO Physical Response Principles
Body Mass Neutralizing Strength:
- MABPRO does not focus response on strength of opponent or the strength of the responder.
- Strength has a beginning and an end; you will, if overly exerted, run out of strength.
- MABPRO seeks least restrictive response by capitalizing on the responders understanding of Body Mass in Motion.
- A person in general is conditioned to move his or her own body mass as they do it every day.
- Body mass remains the same throughout the assaultive incident.
Purposeful Body Mechanics:
- MABPRO seeks least restrictive response by capitalizing on the responders understanding of body mechanics.
- No matter our shape and size, our musculature and skeletal performance is designed the same.
Manipulated Psychometric Reflexology:
- MABPRO seeks least restrictive response by capitalizing on the responders understanding of psychometric reflexology.
- The mind can do many things in rapid successive order but it cannot think of two things simultaneously, the ability of the responder to help distract the mind of the attacker is essential in the process of safe escalation response.
Assaults Defended Include:
- Choking – Forward – Rear – Rear Naked Choke – Floor Choke
- Escape – Single Grasp – Double Grasp
- Bear Hug – Over Arms & Under Arms
- Hair Pull
- Head Striking